Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Simple Snowman}


I am posting another Christmas card that I made this weekend featuring the Stampin' Up! sets "Happy Winter", and "Curly Cute". I stamped the image on kraft card stock and colored it with prismacolor  pencils. The front of the card was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and the circle die cuts were cut out using nestabilities. Finally I finished off the card with ribbon I purchased at Big Lots. Today I am playing along with the following challenges:





Thank you for visiting my blog today!


5 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Cute card! I'm totally addicted to the Kraft and Red combo....

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous! I love the "country" feel of this card! Great texture! Thanks for joining The Paper Players in our snowman challenge!

Anne Marie said...

SO adorable! Love that sweet little image and the texture. The kraft and red combo is wonderful, so is your perfect bow! :) Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

Nance said...

So cute! Love the stamping on Crumb Cake and the embossed background is perfect--just like a sweater! Thanks for joining us as the Paper Players this week.

Michelle VP said...

Love that snowflake ribbon and recessed window for your snowman! :)