Sunday, April 17, 2011

{Sunny Sunday Morning}


Good morning and welcome to another great challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. This week we have a very colorful Asian inspired cupcake picture:



For my card I used an image from our wonderful sponsor this week  Prairie Fairy Designs . I colored my beautiful dogwood tree branch with Promarkers. The patterned paper is the "Kitch" collection by Girls Paperie. I machine stitched around the border of my card and added a die cut butterfly that I ran thru my paper crimper and some more of my pretty vanilla satin ribbon from Offray. Thank you for visiting my blog  today!

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh...gorgeous image Veronica and loving those yummy cupcakes too!

hugs Vicky xx

jimlynn said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous! Love that image and you've colored it just wonderful. It looks so real!
Lynn

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love what you did with the image!

Chris said...

It looks great, the flowers are so sweet and the butterfly is beautiful on it.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us on our "Stitching" challenge this week at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Cristina said...

So, so pretty! Love that corrugated butterfly, too. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

downrightcrafty said...

lovely creation and great stitching too, thanks for joining us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Andrea Ewen said...

Lovely card inspired by Silke! Great design, beautiful stamping and super fine bow! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Cards by Gina said...

Love the layers on your pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at PPA this week!

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, it's really lovely! Great soft colours, and eye catching colouring!