Friday, June 3, 2011

{Love - A Reason For Happiness}


      Good Morning! I am so glad Friday is here, it has been a long week.  I was able to finish a couple of cards today so I will be posting another card later this morning. My inspiration for this card is from this weeks Case Study Challenge featuring the talented Jill Foster.  To create my card I used paper from my   Garden Party DCWV stack.  I stamped my new Inkadinkado mesh screen background stamp in SU Crumb Cake ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Next I stamped the beautiful sentiment from  Hero Art's . I distressed and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink and added curled edges to add even more dimension. I added a flower accent from American Crafts that I picked up from Peachy Cheap last week and holy cow I can't believe how well it matches! Finally I finished off the card with a button tied with Sugar twine from A Muse Studio. This card is a touch on the simple side, but I love  the way it turned out! Today I am also playing along with the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #40 - Anniversary

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 105 -  Wedding/Love







10 comments:

Lori said...

Pretty card, Veronica! I love that sentiment - so beautiful :) Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Leanne said...

Very pretty, I love the sentiment, and thanks for playing this week with us at 4 crafty chicks!

Jill said...

STUNNING! Love the soft blue of the background and the distressing and curled edges of the sentiment! Hugs!

Sue Kohler said...

gorgeous card, I love the soft and subtle colours, the touch of lace is perfect!
Thanks for playing along with us at CASE study this week! :)

croppixie said...

Wow your card is so pretty and elegant. Thanks for playing along with CASE study this week.

sharon said...

Brillant, it's so elegant. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

kim edmonds said...

great card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges, good luck x

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeous card! I love that it's so feminine! Lin this is gorgeous! So glad you could join us on CASE study challenge this week! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a GORGEOUS background! I'm SOOO CASE'ing this one, hee-hee!

Tamie said...

Stunning card! It is just a beautiful clean and simple card with so much elegance. This sentiment is now one of my fav's. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing day.