Thursday, September 1, 2011

{Sweet New Arrival}



Good Morning friends! Today I am posting a card I created using one of my favorite paper collections "Just Ducky" by October Afternoon. This line is just SO cute. I used four different patterns of paper to create my card. I added some stitching and a fun row of pink buttons. The stamp is from the Inkadinkado set "Baby Love". This set is PERFECT for paper piecing. I used my SU scallop punch and circles Nestabilities. And I finished off the card with a sentiment from the A Muse Studio stamp set "Essential Sentiments". This is definitely my go-to sentiment set. Love it!  Today I am playing along with a few challenges:

Case Study Challenge #55

DYSU Challenge #35 - Friendly Critters

The Pink Elephant TPE114 - Paper Piecing


                                                       

12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Ronnie!!

Tenny Kusuma said...

This is card simply adorable and super cute. Love it. Thank you for playing along with DYSU. Tenny.

JOAN said...

OMG!! This is a super cute card!! I love everything about it. thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week.
Hugs,
Joan

Teresa Kline said...

so very adorable...luv the image and the fact it is popped up...so sweet...hope you have a fabby weekend!

enjoy *~*

Victoria said...

That is SO sweet! I love the extra work to your stamp. The sewn ribbon is a great touch too. Peace, Vicki

Suzanne Russell said...

Love the colors and patterns you chose. Adorable card!

Debby said...

Such a sweeeeeet card! Cute image - tick, fab colours - tick, great details - tick! Love it!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Awww...this is super duper adorable!! Love the sweet image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Miranda said...

such a sweetie Veronica, very cute
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Suzanne Russell said...

Congratulations on being in the TOP THREE!

LORi said...

Super Adorable...it has winner written all over it!! Love it!! So happy you shared with TPE!!
HUGS -LORi