Saturday, March 10, 2012

{A Little Color Fun}

marchblog
 Hello friends! I am taking a little break from writing up supply lists and thought I would share a card I created "for fun" today! My color inspirations comes from the current color challenge at The Play Date Cafe.


The pretty paper I used is from Teresa Collins, and the whimsical bird (A first for me) and chipboard center-piece are goodies I received in my WCMD prize package. The sentiment is from the new Papertrey Ink set "Beautiful Butterflies" that was stamped on a photo finishers strip. It's the perfect size!  I am going to make this a quick one. (gotta get back to workin' on subs) So Thank you for visiting my blog and have a wonderful weekend!

Today I am also playing along with these challenges:

Case Study Challenge # 81

                                                                      

8 comments:

Alicia said...

What a sweet springy card, you made me smile! I especially like that little bird on the ribbon, darling. :) Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Ronnie! Love the wee birdie!

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card! I love the Play Date Cafe colors -so sophisticated and your treatment of it is really classy. I love the extra little bird on the bow!

Debby said...

Beautiful subtle colours. So serene. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Jean Martin said...

Wow Ronnie this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Stacy said...

Wow..simply beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! This is ever so pretty, Ronnie! LOVE that fabulous frame and embellished bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!