Friday, January 3, 2014

A Preview And A Challenge!

jan3-5
 
Hello! I hope your first week of the new year is going well! Today I am excited to show you a card I created using stamps from the BRAND new Stampin' Up! Celebrate The Everyday catalog! If you would like to browse the new catalog you can find it by clicking on this link:
 
 
Next,  click on "Products", and then "catalog".
 
To create my card I used the newly released stamp set "So Very Grateful".
 
 
 
 
jan3-2
 
I stamped my floral stamps using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers.
 
The design inspiration for my card came from the current Case Study Challenge:
 
 I used the colors, and fabric as my inspiration.
 
I am happy you stopped by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Angelica said...

Well this is just gorgeous Veronica! Seriously love those colors and it fits the inspiration like, perfectly. LOVE! Those SU colors are calling my name!

Annette Allen said...

wow love that embossed background and loving all the flowers.. totally fabulous..

Rob I said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Love the colours and the design. What is the name of the embossing folder that you used. Love it!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is so pretty! I love how you embossed the background. Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Laura Jane said...

Congratulations on the
CSC172 win!
You are REALLY creating STUNNING cards this year:)