Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where Does The Time Go?

Oh my gosh this week FLEW by! I am a terrible blogger, I am so sorry. Hopefully this week I willl do a better job of keeping my blog up to date! I did finish a few crafting projects this week, I just didn't get pics posted until today. I made another plaque like the one I made on Monday. I used the DP from the DCWV Baby Girl collection.
I also worked on these sugar jar treat jars! They would make the cutest gifts for just about any occasion.

And now for the best part of my week. I won blog candy on Jane's awesome blog http://http://whoopsiedaisy-jane.blogspot.com/. I was only supposed to receive the SU Sell-abration set "So Many Scallops", but Jane sent all of this in addition to the stamp set! She absolutely made my day, and it was super sweet of her boys to give Cam two adorable toy trucks! Jane, thank you so, so much!! Here is a pic of the candy she sent!






3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

LVOE the frame!! It's adorable!! I need to make a baby boy gift and am thinking I need to take a trip to my LSS to get the Nursery Boy DCWV stack and make something like that!! The sugar jars are super too!! Very creative Girl!! have a great evening:-)

Rebecha said...

Both projects are great. You did a wonderful job with the sugar jars. I hadn't thought of that - you are so creative. The blog candy is fabulous, too.

Paula said...

Your frame is darling, and I love those sugar jars! Are those M&M's in there? Do they pour out through the opening well? I'm thinking these would be cute for a dorm room, or an office or cubicle. Hmmm. Maybe I'll make one for my son's cubicle. Great idea, Veronica!