Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wild About Babies

I made this for one of my dearest friends of all time LeAnne who lives in Utah and recently welcomed Baby Alex into the world. She will be going back to work soon and I thought a mini accordion album would be something she could keep at her desk to show off pictures of her little munchkin. I really had fun making this! I used the SU "Wild about You" stamp set, and papers from Chatterbox. The rub-ons and chip board were something I picked up at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in June. The weather here is still amazing so I am sitting here with the window open feeling the cool breeze as I type. Love it! I hope all of you are having a great week so far! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks awesome Veronica!! Love that Chatterbox paper and the Wild About You set is perfect, great job, I'm sure she'll love it:-) Hugs,Kelly

Becky said...

This is great Veronica! And please tell your friend what a GREAT name Alex is! ;)

LeAnn said...

I DO LOVE IT!! One of my favorite gifts of all time! THANK YOU! Becky, I think Alex is a wonderful name! Thank you!

Paula said...

This is such a beautiful and thoughtful gift, Veronica! It's perfect for a new mom to take to work with her. And so cute too! Tell your friend congratulations!