Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am such a slacker!!

First let me start by apologizing for not posting for the past 6 days. Life has been busy, and I have not had time to work on anything but the favors and prizes for the baby shower we are throwing a friend here on Friday! I promise to post something this evening. In the mean time I will post something for your viewing enjoyment. This was the video I made for my Son Cameron's first 6 months. I'm going to have to make another one soon of his first 9 months! Make sure you have the sound turned up so you can here some of the special audio I included. Thank you everyone for reading my blog, and again I am so sorry that I have neglected it. Hugs to all!





2 comments:

Paula said...

Veronica, how beautiful! So sweet, and such a great keepsake for your son. I'd hardly call you a slacker. That must have taken quite a while to make. You did a great job! Brought tears to my eyes! All I can tell you is to enjoy him as much as possible. It seems like they will be little forever, but they do grow up fast. He's beautiful, and so is the video!

Anonymous said...

You are a slacker.. Ha ha! But the video makes up for it! :) Love ya! You need to remember to take a picture of your party favors and other stuff you are making to post it here! I can't wait to see your creativeness!