Friday, November 7, 2008

Three Cheers For Friday!

Well, Friday is here once again. I love the weekends! We don't have any big plans for the weekend but I just might put up our Christmas tree! It's a little early, I know but I love this time of year and seeing all of the beautiful Holiday decorations brings a smile to my face.

I stayed true to the promise to myself and used chipboard on another card today! This card has a very simple layout but the ribbon adds such a festive touch. The main background paper is from SU, but I used Basic Grey paper to cover the chipboard. I used my SU scallop punch and perfect layers tool to make this simple card. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Friday!


3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Looks fabulous!! Love what you've done with the ribbon, too fun!! Have a super weekend Veronica! ! Hugs, Kelly

Paula said...

So very cute, Veronica! I love the ribbon!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

That's a great looking bow! I really like you card! Have a great Monday.

Brandi