Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Back !! Mojo Monday #120

Oh my GOSH what a crazy past couple of weeks this has been! For those of you that may not know this we moved from Virginia, to Oklahoma and my hubby started a new job on Monday. We were SO amazingly lucky to be able to find a great job for Joe, and to be able to live in the town I grew up in AND be with my Family all at the same time! Talk about answered prayers. Well, needless to say things have been hectic, but this week they are starting to slow down and Cam and I are getting back into a routine again. I have my craft area set up, and this is my first card! I decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch to help jump start my own mojo. I used adorable paper by Martha, and a sentiment stamp I picked up last summer at a flea market. The flowers were made with my Cricut, and the insides of the flowers were made with the new MS scoring board. I love the cheerful tone of this card! I hope all of you are having a great start to the new year!

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Ronnie, I'm so excited for you guys!

Great card, love the colors!

Hugs, Kelly

Shelley said...

Well, welcome back to blogging. I look forward to seeing more deliveries in my e-mails!

I'm hearing you about moving back, close to family. Ten years ago, when my son was 5, we finally were able to move back to my home town. It's GREAT! I know you will enjoy it!

Sara said...

So cute, love the bright colors!!!

Unknown said...

That's a really big move. Glad to hear things are all working out well. Love your card...it's so cheerful!

HappyCrafter said...

Very cheery card, love the combo of patterns and textures. Congrats on the move and good luck getting unpacked and settled in :-)

Michelle VP said...

Love this cheery card. :) Congrats on the move and your hubby's new job.