Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{Happy Bird-day!}



Good Afternoon! This summer has been a hot one and since we have been stuck inside I have had plenty of time to work on cards. I love it! For my card today I used the new Stampin' Up! set "Aviary". It is so very cute, and fun to use! I used my square scallop punch to create the background and then added stitching with my Sew Mini. I used Early Espresso, and Melon Mambo inks, card stock, and dsp. I am in love with the new color "Early Espresso" and you will be seeing it on many of my cards I'm sure. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!!



4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute~
Lynn

*Sally* said...

Oh what an adorable stamp! Love this card, the layout, scalloped squares, everything!

Karen from PA said...

So cute...love the colors and the birdcage.

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love the bright colors.