Thursday, August 18, 2011

{Back From a Hiatus}

Hello friends and visitors! I took a short break from card making but now I am back to share a card I created today. Everything I used to create my card is from A Muse Studio, and just in-case you didn't know this already I am an A|S Creative Consultant and there are lots of exciting things that are getting ready to happen so stay tuned to my blog so you don't miss out! I used three different stamp sets to create my card, Mad For Plaid, Contemporary Greetings, and Friend to Friend. The A|S pigment ink pads I used were Shell, Latte, and Lemon Whip. I used the large and small Swallow metal die using craft card stock. I like the soft colors of my card, and I love those pretty swallow's! I thank you for visiting my blog today and if you have any questions about A Muse Studio, or if you would like to join my team and take advantage of the $99 starter kit special please let me know! have a great day!


                                                                   

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Glad you're back as I always enjoy looking at your wonderful cards and drooling!
This one is gorgeous. So soft and pretty.
Lynn

Kelly Schelske said...

It's so beautiful Ronnie, love the soft color palette too!!

Hugs, Kelly