Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{Sending Warm Wishes}

YNS Fancy Frames

 Good Morning! I live in Southeast Oklahoma and this winter has been SO mild, now believe me I am not complaining but it would be nice to see at least 1 snowfall this year. Anyways, I thought I would create a winter inspired card for this months gallery challenge at Paper Crafts Connection. To create my wintry card I used a new set from YNS called "Fancy Frames". I stamped the frame in A Muse Studio Sky pigment ink. The sentiment was stamped in Not Quite Navy by Stampin' Up.  To create the beautiful snowflake I used a cutting file from Lettering Delights. Seriously, I can't stop cutting things out! The snowflake has two layers, so I sprayed the outer layer with spray adhesive, and sprinkled SU's Dazzling Diamonds all over it. Now if you are able, weather permitting and all I highly recommend doing the "sprinkling" outside. That glitter gets everywhere! I finished off my card with some ruffled ribbon from Hobby Lobby and a button tied with Sugar Twine from A Muse Studio.   I hope that you have a wonderful day, and as always, thank YOU for visiting my blog today!

           

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is really lovely - I adore snowflakes and our soft colours are just fab!!

We haven't had much snow here in Wales this year - for which I'm thankful!! I love to see it, but I hate the after effects :)

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Ronnie!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is beautiful Veronica!!! I'll share it on FB later today :o)
Hugs
Karen