Friday, November 30, 2012

12 Days Of Holiday Projects - Day #1

angel1

 This year I am excited to join several crafting friends in a Holiday inspired 12 day Blog hop! There is going to be SO much inspiration in the next 12 days, and I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, and ornaments as much as I enjoyed making them! You should have arrived here from the very talented Regina Hardy!



 Today I am also happy to show you a card I created with the brand new December Sketch Challenge from The Craft's Meow.



TCMDec


I used the beautiful TCM set designed by Nina B Designs "Christmas Angel". I colored her with copics and added gold highlights using a gold gel pen.

Here is the TCM December sketch:



 This is the full list of hoppers that will be sharing 12 Days of Holiday Projects, so be sure to visit them to see their beautiful creations!
Jen Cuthbertson
Lalo Ik


                                                             

5 comments:

Donna B. said...

This is a gorgeous card Veronica!! I love the angel and how you colored her!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow!!!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous! Love the lace details and soft colors! Everything is perfect! Way to rock the first day of holiday project inspiration, Veronica!

Rachel said...

this is such a beautiful card, and your copic coloring is making me swoon. i love this!

Libby Hickson said...

This is beautiful, love it!

Paula said...

Veronica, this card is beautiful! Very elegant. I haven't commented for a while, but I've been enjoying your work. Merry Christmas to you and your family!