Friday, February 7, 2014

Welcome Baby - Zoo Babies by Stampin' Up!

SUFriday
 
I received a very fun, and rather large package of Stampin' Up! goodies this week! Yay for new goodies! I couldn't wait to play with "Zoo Babies", and had the design for this card in my head for a couple of weeks before my box arrived. I used Pool Party, Smokey Slate,  and Daffodil Delight to stamp my animals.  I also used the Delicate Designs embossing strip to accent the bottom of my card. The hello banner, and polka dot strip are from the SU set "Perfect Pennants".  The sweet baby sentiment and banner are from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp and frame-lits bundle.
 
 I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

I love those stamps! Your card is so cute, and you picked the perfect colors for the animals. Off to pin it!

Kara said...

love it! so sweet!!

Joan B said...

LOVE this card.

Kara said...

Hey, Veronica! Still loving this card and so is everyone else. It is the most repined project in my Friday Inspiration File! I have made a little 'File Facts' post on my blog and included a photo of your card along with links to your blog and project! I hope you don't mind. {Please let me know if you do and I will remove it}

Unknown said...

This is the sweetest card ever!!!

Wida said...

Oh I love this set!!! You sold me on it!