Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Country Birthday

Country Birthday
 
    Today I am writing this post sitting outside enjoying the cool spring breeze and watching  (listening, haha) to my munchkins playing outside. Today's card features the beautiful stamp set from Altenew "Painted Flowers". I stamped my blooms using Tangerine Tango, and Real Red ink by Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink stamp set "Ruby Rose". Would you believe the floral, and tan striped washi tape strips are the very first washi tapes I bought over 4 years ago! I guess I really do hold on to my supplies. Well, this time I am glad I did because it was exactly what I was looking for when creating this card. The wood grain patterned paper is by Doodlebug Designs. I have trouble adding paper ephemera to my cards, and I want to get better at it. The county fair ticket stub is from the Farm Fresh collection by October Afternoon.
 
Today I am happy to be playing along with this weeks Case Study Challenge:
 

                           I am happy you stopped by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

love how you added the washi tape.. such a pretty card..

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...awesome colors!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Just lovely...I adore your country style!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh this is so fun! Of course I love the washi but I'm smitten with how much you have going on but it looks so clean at the same time. Great mix of elements!

Unknown said...

okay, I love everything...especially the grid!!!