Friday, February 20, 2015

For Every Momement - MFT Sketch #216 Bonus Card

Print



Hello friends! I am so excited today because tomorrow I am going to the Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine Tx and spending the day with my fellow MFT Challenge design team-mate, and very good friend Erin Lee Schreiner! Yay! Before I leave in the morning I wanted to share a bonus card I created using this weeks MFT Sketch:
 
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/02/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-216.html
 
To create my card I used the fun, and trendy Die-Namics Headphones and the coordinating Keep On Rockin' stamp set.  I used the equalizer stamp, and two colors of ink(Cherry Crisp, and Limelight) to create my
multi-color background.
 
I am so happy you stopped by, and I hope you play along with us this week at the MFT Sketch Challenge

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you used the equalizer stamp!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the great design and the sentiment is so perfect for it.

Amber said...

Love this! It's so simple but I really like the equalizer.