Monday, March 30, 2015

The Challenge 1 year Anniversary!

 


   Hello and welcome to the 1 year Anniversary celebration of The Challenge! Today I am joining the design team, and other past design team members to celebrate this occasion. We also have a fantastic sponsor:

 
               Now onto my card! The theme this week is "anything goes" so create to your hearts content! I chose to make my card a "Thank You" card to thank Lesley and the rest of the design team members for their friendship and inspiration! I used Papertrey Ink stamps to create my card.

thanksDahlia


                        I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

12 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Veronica! Beautiful card - your design is gorgeous! Congratulations to the Challenge on their one-year anniversary! I am your newest follower!

Tracie Pond said...

This is a beauty, Veronica!

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Jeanne J. said...

Gorgeous bloom Veronica! Love those little wood dots in the background, and that your sentiment is two colors!

Lesley said...

This is SO pretty and lovely, Veronica! The way you coloured the bloom makes it shine! Thank you so much for being a Guest!
Hugs!
Lesley

Elizabeth S. said...

Absolutely stunning card!

sabbycat said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Greta said...

Beautiful card--love how you colored that flower!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is so lovely and I am so glad that you joined us in thei Anniversary Challenge!!!!

Nance said...

Gorgeous, Veronica! Love having you guesting with us! So much fun! Hoping to play along with your Blue challenge for Autism too! Great idea!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!