Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hope You're On The Mend!

Hope You're On The Mend

      Hello! Today I am here to share a card I created for a special someone (My Dad) who is recovering from a very bad car crash he was in two days after Thanksgiving. Thankfully he is home now, but he has several weeks of recovery ahead of him.
  
Anyways, my Dad is a really cool Dad who like me, enjoys many different art inspired hobbies. One of his favorite things to do is quilt. Now I'm not talking about simple square quilts, my Dad can design and sew intricate patterned quilts. Awesome right? I knew he would love a get well card with the closest kind of quilting I can do, made out of paper! I love mixing patterns, and really, the sky is the limit with this beautiful die from MFT. 
 
   I used a winter themed color combo to create my block mixing stamped card stock and patterned paper. MFT patterned paper pads are PERFECT for mixing stamped and patterned paper designs. Color coordination makes me happy!  I am so glad you stopped by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

Hope your Dad is better soon Veronica - and back into quilting! Fabulous card!