Friday, April 15, 2016

Create Together With Marcie Sharp


Untitled

Hello and happy Friday! Today I am thrilled to be joining my friend and super talented card maker Marcie Sharp!  I love Marcie's clean, beautiful style. Her cards always have the perfect amount of stamping and accents. It is an honor to be joining her today!

Here is the card I created with the "Spring" theme was chose:


Untitled

To create my card I used the beautiful Stampin' Up! set "Watercolor Wings" and a sentiment from the SU set "Garden In Bloom". I stamped my butterfly using MFT Lush Lagoon and Cornflower. The watercolor background was created using the same colors.
I am so glad to have had the opportunity to work with Marcie, and I hope we have inspired you to create something beautiful today! 

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Such a pretty card! The colors and touches of gold are just lovely.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! Love that bold butterfly and the gold accents!

Susan R. Opel said...

Hi! I'm commenting on your blog! This card is lovely - just like YOU, my friend!