Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Card Concept Challenge 74 - Thinking of You

Hello and welcome to The Card Concept #74. This week we have a beautiful inspiration picture: 
 
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/
 
I love the soft pink and gold overtones of this picture! Here is the card I created:
 
 
This week I kept my card CAS (Clean and Simple). I chose the light pinks, woodgrain, and golds to create my card. I used the MFT stamp set "Flashy Florals" and a sentiment from "Beautiful Blooms". The brick wall embossing folder is from Stampin' Up! and all other dies are from MFT. I loved playing with this weeks The Card Concept inspiration pic. I hope you will play along too! Be sure to visit The Card Concept Blog to see what my talented team mates created for this weeks challenge!
 
 
 

5 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Veronica, this is such a sweet card! Love the gold striped bow with the pink flowers as well as your embossed background!! What a blessing this card will be for the recipient!! Hugs and thanks for the inspiration, DT "Sis"!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just as sweet as can be...love your wonderful card and that adorable gold striped bow, too darn cute.

Nancy Penir said...

Oh that bow! Just perfect! Lovely, lovely card!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Veronica, this is beautiful! I love the dimension of the bricks and the great color palette! SO pretty!
Take Care!
Michele

Karen Davis said...

So soft and pretty! A gorgeous take on the inspiration.