Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Essentials By Ellen July Release - Lets Be Mermaids!





     Hello! I am thrilled to be joining Ellen Hutson this week to share a card using a stamp set designed by the super talented Julie Ebersole! Here is the "Mermaid Tailstamp and die set I used to create my card:




                                                                 
                                                              And here is my card!



     I stamped my mermaid tail using the Hero Arts "Mermaid" Ombre ink pad. It works perfectly! I used Peerless Watercolors to create my ocean themed color wash. To add a bit of gold I sponged a little bit of Gold Delicatta ink directly onto my card base. I had a lot of fun making this card, and  Mermaid Tail is such a unique stamped image. It's a definite must have! Thanks for stopping by!


Hero Arts Ombré Ink Pad Mermaid 

Peerless Watercolor set of 15

MFT Blueprints 25

MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles

Stampendous Gold Embossing Powder 

 Crafters Companion Shimmering Card Stock Gold Dust

Delicata Ink Pad Golden Glitz

2 comments:

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Veronica ~ Such a fun card with beautiful colors. Love the simple added touch of the gold to the background. Thanks for sharing.
#kindnessmatters

cindybearj said...

I love this card. The ombre inks are perfect and the watercolor background looks awesome!