Saturday, October 21, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #69 - Every Piece of You!

 Hello,  I am thrilled to be hosting this weeks "Inspired By All The Little Things challenge! I am in LOVE with this weeks Autumn inspired photo:
 
 
 
http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
 
Here is the card I created for this weeks challenge:
 
 To create my card I used the adorable MFT stamp sets "Kitschy Kitchen", and the sentiment is from "Lets Get Cozy". This sentiment set wasn't meant to go with Kitschy Kitchen but it totally works!

                            I really had fun creating this card. I hope you will play along with us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Veronica!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet card Veronica! The kitchen set is awesome and you rocked it with this challenge.

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is just so elegant! It reminds me of the beautiful primitive dish ware that we treasure from generations! Gorgeous card design and color palette :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a lovely card !

Marcie Sharp said...

Eeek! This is amazing. I love the woodgrain background and the doily, and your fabulous dishes. Such a pretty card my friend.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet take on the inspiration, Veronica!

Sarah Seals said...

Very pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love the scene you created, looks so much like a real display in a house!