Saturday, June 23, 2018

Stamping For Famlies Blog Hop



I am happy to be here today joined by several of my dear friends as we show our support for Immagrant Family Re-unification. This isn’t a political post, just basic human compassion. I cannot imagine the courage it must take to leave your country behind in search of a better life, and safe place for your children. These families are being ripped apart and it breaks my heart. So, myself and several of my favorite people are hopping today. No, we aren’t going to change the world, but it only takes one person to make a difference. Families belong together. 

Today I created a set of cards using one of my all time favorite, and long retired Stampin’ Up! stamp sets “Sweetie Pie”. I had so much fun coloring those little cuties. They represent all of the people across the world. 💗


The inside of each card is stamped with this sentiment: 

Kindness changes everything. 


And it does! Thank you for stopping by, and be sure to visit my friends that are hopping along with the Stamping For Families Blog Hop!


18 comments:

Dana said...

I love your heart, and I love your cards. All those sweet face make the world go round!

Sharna W. said...

Thank you for being you! I’m so glad to be able to join this and come together to do what I can via the medium I love. You have lifted my spirits as no other has. ❤️❤️❤️

Lori Kobular said...

Love all those faces on your adorable cards! What a great idea for a bloghop! I love the sentiment on the inside of your card! Let's hope all the families get reunited quickly!

halomom said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet card with all of us. And thank you for being kind enough to not use divisive language in your blog post! Kindness really does make a difference! 💜😁

LisaH said...

Beautiful Veronica! All of those sweet little faces!

Releasing the Dragonfly said...

Veronica, this is so sweet, I love the simple, yet very clear message. Thank you for YOUR kindness, always! -Mary Maruscak

Chark said...

beautiful!

Sandy said...

What a fun bunch of cards with a great message :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your card with all the sweet, hopeful faces! Thanks so much for being a big part of this!

Dana said...

I love your words! And your card set!

Katy said...

You are amazing! I REALLY enjoyed looking at your cards, and we all need to show compassion for others. So glad to know you!

Maxine M. said...

What a great way to celebrate the human rainbow. TFS

Andrea Hastilow said...

This is such a kind & loving thing to do, to show such care & love through a totally none political show of togetherness. Thank you x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fab card, Vee. Love it and love your kind heart. Thank you for reminding all of us that kindness can really change things.

Lisa said...

Love this card and love that you are all uniting to show your caring... Here's to the beginning of reuniting families that should never have been separated in the first place. Here's to opening hearts!

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness! Those faces are the sweetest and bring a tear to my eye in this context! Thank you for all you are doing to make a difference.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for sharing your big heart and your card is fantastic!
I can't even imagine the situation those parents and kids are in right now, my heart is weeping for them, praying that things will change quickly, sigh.... the world we are living in today! : (


Erica A-B said...

You are so lovely and sweet, V!