Friday, May 14, 2021

Feature Friday with Concord and 9th

 I am THRILLED to be joining Concord and 9th as one of the May Guest Designers for “Feature Friday”! Today we are featuring the new May release “Everyday Sayings Dies” and “Rainbows Stitches and Strings

My first card features the Everyday Sayings dies. I love the mix of fonts. The compliment each other so well, and the end result is a fun and trendy design! I used a few other goodies from the May release. 😉

My second card features the fabulously designed Rainbow Stitches and Strings bundle. This card was FUN to create. I used 4 colors of Concord and 9th card stock, Aqua Sky, Ballet Slipper, Grapefruit, and Sorbet. I love this color combo! I used the newly released “Sketched Dots” turnabout. I had never used a “turnabout” before and honestly I was I intimidated. But, I’m so glad I did because I LOVE how easy it was to create a perfectly stamped background. I hope I inspired you today!




No comments: