Friday, August 11, 2023

He Will Shelter You - A Card Using Honey Bee Stamps

 Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the internet! Today I'm sharing a card I created using some of my favorite stamps and dies from Honey Bee Stamps



    To create this card I started out by diecuting all the elements I would use for the card. Next using several colors of Concord & 9th ink I inked up my diecuts using finger sponges. I love the small blending radius of the finger sponges which allows for more detailed inking of the diecut  you are coloring. 
     After inking the die cut elements, I spritzed the pieces with white distress ink. I love the distressed look it adds! Once dry I assembled the card and added the die cut sentiment. 

To create this card I used the following Honey Bee Stamps supplies:








                                       Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!





No comments: