Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{Spiro-riffic Flowers}



Ahh, back after a crazy week of cleaning the house, and getting ready for company this past weekend! My "mojo" seems to be on summer vacation so I decided to play along with the "Mojo Monday Sketch 148" This was a really fun sketch and I loved working with the circles and squares. The stamp set featured on my card is the clear set "Spiro Garden" by Technique Tuesday. The DSP is from the Green at Heart paper pad by BasicGrey. The card stock colors are all SU; Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss, Naturals, and Crumb Cake (Kraft). I used my Janome Sew mini to add the stitching that goes all the way around the card, and hand stitched the x's using white embroidery thread. I don't usually stamp bright colors on kraft, but I really like the look it gave to the card. Anywho, I hope you have a great week and thank you for visiting my blog!




5 comments:

Rebecha said...

Ronnie,

This is a beatiful, cheerful card. I love all of the accents, especially the leaves and the stitching. Great work!

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card! The popped up bits and stiched spots really make it stand out.

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty, love all that gorgeous dp paper and that bow is divine!

Michelle VP said...

Very pretty, Ronnie! I love how you popped up the leaves and flower. And the stitching is fabulous! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the fun papers and colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)