Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Play Date Cafe - One More Try!

PDCCx's2


 The PDCC colors this week were a BIG challenge for me, so today I was determined to create a card that I loved. I am happy to say that I  succeeded!





   I used two different sets from PTI, Hello Sunshine (sentiment), and Natural Beauties. I used my woodgrain embossing folder from The Paper Studio, and Crumb Cake card stock as my card base. The buttons are from BasicGrey. If you have not created a card for The Play Date Cafe challenge this week, fear not! There is plenty of time to play along, and to help us celebrate our 3 year Anniversary! There are lots of  prizes to be won!

                                                                                         

5 comments:

Andrea W said...

Very pretty Veronica! I love the button details on your flowers and the sentiment is perfect.

~amy~ said...

wowza...absolutely gorgeous!

Rachel said...

i love this card, but i loved the first "try" too!! these colors really were a challenge, you used them loverly :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Love your card, especially the wood grain E Folder!!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely scrumptious, Veronica! LOVE the depth in those blossoms and the panel of kraft is the perfect balancing touch!