Thursday, August 14, 2014

If You Can Dream..

Dream
 
So I am excited to be a guest designer this month for "On Cherry Street", the monthly kit from the Sweet Stamp Shop. These kits are a fantastic value, truly. I used "Magical" to create my card.
 
 
 
Not only do they contain enough cards to create a handful of project life pages, they also contain embellishments AND a stamp set! And as an added bonus everything, including the embellishments are MADE in the USA, not delivered from China and sorted in the USA...I've seen a lot of kits offered by various companies over the last few years, and the OCS kits are one of the best values I have seen. And if you needed one more reason to buy them, there is NO subscription, and the kits are not limited only. You can go back and buy any of the kits that have been released any time you like. Hello projects for publication!! ;)
 
Stay tuned for the next On Cherry Street Release coming up on August 18th! You are going to LOVE it! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I just created a card with this sweet dragon, too! I LOVE your card and the design. congrats on the guest spot, can't wait to see more!

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!
Super CUTE!!!!!

Christine Kiehl said...

Congrats on making the guest design team! Love the card!