Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas Card Stash Building With Lawn Fawn's Hedgehugs

 
This is the time of year when I pull out all of my very favorite Christmas stamp sets and I start to build my Christmas card stash. I usually make 2-3 cards of a particular design. By the beginning of December I'll have a sweet stash of cards to send out to family and friends! This year I started off the season with one of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamp sets - Hedgehugs.
 
Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs
 
I used the Lawn Fawn Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad that was released last year.
 
Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs
 
I colored my hedgies using Chameleon Pens, and the dies I used are from My Favorite Things. I used the Christmas sentiment from the Lawn Fawn set "Winter Owl".  Perfect right?

Thank you so much for stopping by, and drop me a line if you have already gotten started on your Christmas cards!

1 comment:

KimCreate said...

Oh how cute! Never thought of using the hedgies for Christmas but they are great! I have all these supplies. Will have to make a few. I am seriously behind on Xmas cards! Thanks