Friday, June 6, 2008

Too Hot to Go Outside!



I hate it when it is too hot and humid to go outside but what can ya do, it's summer, right? Well, today I opted to stay home inside my comfy air conditioned home and work on cards! I made this card using another stamp I found at the flea market. It is from "Magenta" stamps in Canada. For this card I used colors that I rarely, if ever use. SU Garden Green and Summer Sun. The image was colored using prismas and gamasol. I am especially happy because I finally got to use some of the velvet ribbon I ordered from Oriental Trading! I also got an email from Cut At Home letting me know that my set of Petite Scallops was shipped today!! I am so excited!! I hope that all of you are staying cool today and that you have a wonderful weekend!


5 comments:

Lesly said...

I love this card. I wish we had a flea market like yours near us!

The Garage Sale Diva said...

The coloring is PERFECT. The ribbon is PERFECT. Everything about this card is, well, PERFECT!

Pink Camo's Creative Place said...

Oh I so love this card.

bensarmom said...

This is very pretty. I like the colors you chose.

Cindy said...

Love the bright cheerful colors on this card. Very nice.