Friday, December 12, 2008

My Baby is 1 Today!!

My sweet baby boy is 1 years old today! I can't believe that an entire year has gone by. I made him a cake but he wasn't too interested in eating it. I will post pics tomorrow. I got some really cute ones! For this card I used the SU set "Monkey Business", and the scallop is last years Sellabration set "So Many Scallops". I use that set all the time! The colors I chose are Baja Blue, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip. The cupcake stamp is from Just Johanna's stamps. I hope that all of you have great weekends. Stay warm!

8 comments:

sumbine said...

Such a funny card!
I like the little cupcake.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Cam!!!

Jackie said...

Too cute and what an adorable monkey!! love the texture from the cb too....awesome work!!!!

CREATE=FUN said...

gorgeous card!

Jaspere said...

That is just too cute. Love that little monkey.

The Garage Sale Diva said...

Oh, my goodness! I can't believe that he has turned one! Time certainly flies, doesn't it? Happy Birthday, to Cutie Cam!

Joanne Travis said...

Hope your little guy had a wonderful birthday!! Where does the time go,it sure does seem to fly by when they're little like that.
Your card is so adorable, I love that set!

Brenda (sassybee) said...

I love the colors! What a joyful and fun card!