Sunday, September 12, 2010

{A Good Day for Cake}

Another weekend is almost over, and this one went by way too quickly! Today has been a quiet but good day. My Fantasy Football team is doing very well today so I am happy about that, and I finished a few more cards for the Paper Crafts magazine submission call due by tomorrow night. I didn't do so great with the last call, but maybe, just maybe I'll get a card picked up this time! Ok, enough chatter and on to my card. For this card I used the Stampin' Up! Level 1 hostess set "Birthday Bakery". I made a very similar card like this one already, but brightened up the colors and added more cakes! I love this fun, cute set! I used the new SU scallop ribbon punch and SU markers to color the image.
As you can see I also gave my blog a little bit of a make-over this weekend! I enjoy tinkering around with the layout, and blog header but this time I think I will be leaving it alone for awhile. As always thank you so much for visiting my blog today and have a great rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is super Ronnie!! Good luck with the call!

HappyCrafter said...

Fun sentiment and card, I like the bright colours and it's neat to see the new punches. Good luck with the submissions.

Michelle VP said...

Love the blog tinkering and how cheery your card is. :)