Friday, January 4, 2013

One More Time - Always



AE2


    Hello friends. I still had my adorable Avery Elle stamps on my desk, and an idea in my head, so I whipped up another card for the Avery Elle  AEI<3u challenge="challenge">  I used the AE stamp set "Lots of Love". I used 3 colors of Fresh, and A Muse Studio pigment ink  Limeade, and  French Lavender by Fresh Ink, and Ocean by A Muse Studio. I stamped a pretty heart themed pattern, and accented 3 of the hearts with matching buttons, and floss. I love this card, and I hope you like it to!  Thank you for stopping by today!

                                                                       

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Hey, that is super sweet! I love those colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Veronica I loved all your cards entered for this challenge.

Avery Elle said...

So clean and pretty. Beautiful!!