Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Craft's Meow January Release Preview Day #1 - Beautiful Hymns






       Hello and welcome to Day #1 of The Craft's Meow January New Release Preview! Today we are showcasing cards using the new set designed by Nina B Designs "Beautiful Hymns". This set has such beautiful verses, and is a great set for sympathy, encouragement, or thinking of you cards. 

    I chose a "nautical" theme for my card, and kept it simple.  I have to say I enjoyed using my little dew drops, they are just so pretty and remind me of a row of sea glass.  My paper is from Echo Park, and I stamped an image from the set on a wooden button to add a little extra somethin'. 

Thank you for stopping by! And be sure to come back tomorrow for our next preview!

                                                                       

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Veronica, this is super pretty! I love the stamped button!

Lin said...

Love the little details on your card that make it so special! And your header is wonderful!

Becky said...

Beautiful card Veronica, wonderful design.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just lovely. Love the water swirls that perfectly match the verse and the row of those bubble gems is perfect.

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous Veronica!! I love this!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this card Ronnie!

None None said...

Beautiful!! This is one of my all time favorite hymns since it reminds me of my grandfather. I love the soft nautical theme you have going on - so appropriate for the hymn you chose!

Katie said...

The nautical theme fits the song perfectly and it is very peaceful looking.