Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A New Challenge and New Stamps!


Pin1

Hello! I have wanted to play along with the Pinspired Challenge for quite awhile, and well you know how that goes, time just gets away from ya! So today I made sure to give myself time to play along with the challenge! Check out the beautiful inspiration:


I also inked up my new stamps from WPlus9, Fresh Cut Florals, and the matching dies. I just love this set! It is very easy to line up.

I am happy you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


9 comments:

Rachel said...

such a beautiful card! i love all the dimensions and textures :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Amy Kolling said...

Wow! Love this type of layout especially the white focus and then you throw in the new floral....gorgeous!

{Chrissie} said...

What a perfect take on the inspiration photo - this is a beautiful card! Those flowers are just stunning!!!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute card. Love the banner.

Annette Allen said...

wow your card is totally stunning.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges..

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super lovely, love the embossed brick, and the peekaboo musical underlay! So awesome and lovely and fresh and clean.

Love it!

Lalo said...

When I saw this I just thought it was simply beautiful!!! So happy you played with the PIN. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Erica said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!

wienerhoneymooners said...

CONGRATS! I now have to get me that brick folder!!!! Such an awesome design!