Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #185 - Happy Days




Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! We have a beautiful color story for you this week:

Magenta...Teal..Light Gray

We also have a wonderful sponsor that generously supplied the PDCC design team with product for this weeks challenge:



Here is what I created using this weeks color story!

PDCCJune5

I used the Great Impressions stamps "Hot Air Balloon"

8561 - Hot Air Balloon - Sku: F549

and "Tons".

8557 - Tons - Sku: C449
I only inked up "wishing you" and "happy days", so this sentiment can be used for just about any occasion!

I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe, and as always thank you for stopping by!


                                                                        

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow this is gorgeous.. I love the glitter base and that balloon is perfect.. love it

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card using this GI image and I like how you worked the sentiment

Jenny said...

Veronica I adore the fresh clean look of your card! The stitching is the perfect added element! Thanks so much for showcasing Great Impressions Stamps!

Hugs,

Jenny

Rachel W K said...

love every little teeny thing about this card! and the touches of that bright teal glitter are awesome!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com