Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Beautiful Butterflies

Butterfly2
 
I loved this butterfly "Swallowtail"  from the moment I saw it in the SU catalog, and couldn't wait to try out my new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities coloring it!
I also used the SU "Hardwood background"  stamp stamped in Smokey Slate Ink on Soft Slate card stock by Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from the SU set "Four You".
 
 
Butterfly1
 
This card features two different stamp sets, "Dotty Angles", and "Bravo". The dots were heat embossed using SU Silver embossing powder.
 
 
 
Butterfly4
 
This is a full view of the first card.
 
What do you think?
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anja said...

Beautiful cards, Veronica! I love this big butterfly, too! Just made a card with the Swallowtail a couple of days ago ;o)

~amy~ said...

Wow, awesome butterfly...love her teamed up with the woodgrain. Fabulous card set!