Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Koalas = Cute!

SUKoala1
 
I knew this stamp, Kind Koala would come home with me the moment I saw it in the new Stampin' Up! catalog! My new catalog order came in on Thursday, and this stamp was the first to see ink!
 
I stamped the Koala in Gray Momento Ink, and colored him/her using Spectrum Noir markers.  The patterned paper is from the new SU paper pad "All Bloom". I created another card with the extra Koala I colored.
 
 
SUKoala4
 
This card features patterned paper from the new SU paper pad "Moonlight".
I added a few more decorative elements to this card. I used my Triangle punch to cut out notches in the side, and then wrapped Basic Gray bakers twine around the card for a little something extra.
 
I'm happy you stopped by today!

3 comments:

Happy Dance said...

He is one sweet little Koala! Love the papers and you've got a great design going on too! Great cards. Bev

~amy~ said...

Gah, so cute! Love that sweet koala and your paper choices.

So do you typically go with the SU woodmount instead of the unmounted?

Veronica Z said...

Amy, this little guy is a single stamp and is only sold as a wood mount stamp. I usually only buy the clear mount stamps.