Friday, September 5, 2014

Best Day Ever - Playing With The Papertrey Ink County Fair Make-It-Market Kit

The Best
 
 
       Hello! Life in our house has been kind of crazy lately. We just seem to have gotten settled in from vacation, and next thing we know we are packing to move! We've been looking for a home in a particular area for quite sometime, and things just happened to take off like wildfire. So, in two weeks we will be moving about 30 minutes away. Anyways, we are excited!
 
To create my card I used the Papertrey Ink County Fair Make-It-Market kit. I love this kit so much. My card is pretty self explanatory. All stamps are from the kit. My bright pop of blue is the Stampin' Up! in-color Coastal Cabana. All of the ink I used to stamp is also from SU.
 
I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty, lovin' the colors!

Wow! Moving...can't wait to see your new crafty area:)

Rachel said...

oh i love this, v! that teal background is amazing. cant believe youre moving again... good luck!