Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Bloghop: A Caffeinated Celebration!

 
 
 
CoffeeBlogHop
 
 
       Good Morning and Happy National Coffee Day to you! I was invited to play along with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, and the newly released  Sweet Stamp Shop "Coffee Town" stamp set was the perfect set to create my card for today's hop.



     I used bright colors, and lots of fun layers to create my card. I colored my coffee shop using Stampin' Up Blendabilities markers. LOVE those!

         There are several amazing prizes to be won by playing along with the hop, and be sure to start out at the beginning to read all of the details on how you can win! Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!

Angel said...

I absolutely love the dp and colors you used! And that big ol' ribbon - perfection!

KimCreate said...

Oh how cute! Love the coffee house and the pretty yellow ribbon!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Veronica! Love your layering and your coloring on the coffee house.

Tracey McNeely said...

Veronica I LOVE this design!

Annette Allen said...

oh how cute.. I love this and the bright yellow is perfect.. love love love it

Indy's Designs said...

This is the cutest coffee cafe! Love the colors and that big bow! Hope you are having a very good (and caffeinated) day!
Hugs,
Debbie

richardbreaks said...

Coffee first is RIGHT! This is super charming!

Jen Carter said...

This is adorable! I love the patterns!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

love the design and use of colors!

Kelly said...

great card. love the banners and the GREEN is cute!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yep, you got it right, coffee first! Fabulous design, I lvoe all the touches and stitching! Wow!

Lyn said...

I adore this card love your ribbon love everything <3

Jill Norwood said...

Love the yellow! Sweet card!

Beth H. said...

Awesome card! Love all of the patterns together!

An'Jenic G. said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors and the cards from Sweets Kit!!!

~amy~ said...

Big smiles over here.
This card simply makes me happy! The colors, the designs, the polkas and plaids.....AWESOME work!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

MariLynn said...

This is just adorable. I love the two gingham designer papers with the giant polka dots. That bow is fabulous.

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the ribbon and GOTTA get that set! So cute!

Rubeena I. said...

hahaha this is a card i would love to receive