Friday, May 15, 2015

MFT Inspired By Day 5 - You Understand Me

 
Welcome to the last day of the week long MFT "Inspired By" Celebration! Today we were asked to choose a "work of art", and create a card inspired by the painting. I have always been a fan of Claude Monet and chose one of my favorite paintings: "Water Lilies"
 

   My inspiration came not only from the painting, but also the multitude of shades Monet used to paint each blossom. Here is my card!
 
InspiredByMFTDay5
 
It was a labor of love, but I am thrilled with the end result! I am so happy you stopped by today, and I hope that you have enjoyed the MFT Inspired By Inspiration Celebration! Be sure to visit the MFT Blog to see a list of all the designers playing along today. Have a wonderful day!
 
 

6 comments:

wendy said...

STUNNING!

Dee Ann Matthews said...

Color perfect! Nice to see so many of my favorite paintings!

Susan R. Opel said...

Uhhhhhhh, you SHOULD be thrilled! It's absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! Love it x infinity!

LauraJane:) said...

Such a LOVELY tiny work of art!

Heidi Brawley said...

soo very Fabulous looking!!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!