Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MFT Inspired By.. An Inspiration Celebration!



           Welcome to the My Favorite Things "Inspired By" week long celebration!

     Today, I am here to share a quote that I have held close to my heart for over 25 years.



  I chose "winged things", and the meaning of the quote as inspiration for my card today.

Print

     Anything IS possible, and with so many graduations this time of year I thought this would be a perfect sentiment for the graduate in your life. I had a lot of fun making this card! Be sure to visit the MFT Blog to see a full list of the MFT Designers that are sharing inspirational quotes and cards with you today. Thank you SO much for stopping by!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

super LOVE!

Jill said...

Such a super fun card with SO many details Veronica! You are a whiz with the soft colors :). (& I love that you used 100 supplies ;)-a girl after my own heart. Teehee) :)

Miriam Prantner said...

This looks amazing and it doesn't even look like you used a gazillion products! Love all the shades of color and those curvy lines!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. Many parts and pieces make up the whole. Great inspiration.

Doudou said...

Love love!! Beautiful card!

Teresa Doyle said...

Veronica, that IS a great quote! I also like the sentiment on that sweet card you made.

jan metcalf said...

Cute card for your inspiration!