Thursday, July 23, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 26 - Tickled Pink

Howdy! It's time for another MFT Color Challenge and this week we have a fabulous color combo for you to play with!
 
 
Isn't it lovely? Here is the card I created:
 
Color Challenge 26
             I can't stop using those flamingos! They are just so cute and I adore the sentiments! This week I have a stencil theme going on, and I've really enjoyed stepping outside of my comfort zone. I hope you will play along with us this week and be sure to visit the MFT Challenge Blog to see what my talented team mates created using these fab colors! have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So love this one! You are a whiz with flowers and I love the stenciling!

missy said...

Hey Veronica! I love everything about this card. The stenciling, the flowers, and that adorable flamingo. I'm happy to see your work every week on the MFT challenge blog. Keep up the good work!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love it, great stenciling and layering!