Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch 236 - Happy Birthday Balloons!


Hello and welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 236! Hopefully you have recovered from the weekend. I finally have. haha. Well my friends, we have a super fun sketch for you to play with this week, check it out!


This was a really fun sketch! Here is the card I created:
 
MFT Sketch 236
 
I LOVE the new Birthday themed Blueprints!! So. Much. Fun! Also loving the white ink shadow stamping on the brick background. It really makes it POP! Be sure to visit the MFT Challenge Blog to see what my awesome team mates created using this weeks sketch! Thanks for stopping by! 
 

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the patterns on the balloons and how you used the background stamp!

Shari said...

This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing.