Saturday, April 1, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #50 - Just a Little Note


Hello friends! I was thrilled to be invited by Marcie Sharp to join this weeks
Inspired By All The Little Things  challenge! The inspiration picture is a beauty:


This is the way I was inspired:



     To create my card I used the Stampin' Up! set Picture Perfect and a sentiment from the Little Notes stamp set by The Stamp Market. I'm happy you stopped by today and if you want to play along be sure to create a card and upload it to the Inspired By All The Little Things blog 
by Friday April 7th at 12 PM PST. Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

I love this card so much! Seeing you stamp gives me hope that I will once again be stamping soon with a baby!! xo thank you for being a part of our 50th celebration.

~amy~ said...

This is BEAUTIFUL. Love all your layers!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so beautiful, Veronica! So thrilled that you joined us for the 50th challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things!

Karen Day said...

Great take on the inspiration, Veronica!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Veronica!

KimCreate said...

love this beautiful card! Especially the striped paper and pretty peach flowers!

Marcie Sharp said...

Veronica, I'm so glad you said yes to being my guest! This is absolutely gorgeous. You know I love your style- so elegant and feminine!