Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stamping For Autism Awareness Blog Hop - You Are Amazing

 
 
 
 
        Hello! I am thrilled to be joined by a fantastic group of designers as we do our part in spreading Autism Awareness to our crafting community.  As many of you know I have a son with Autism, so this month is very near and dear to my heart. There are many ways to be spread positive energy to people whose lives are impacted by Autism.
    
 
1. Learn About Autism
2. Ask Us About Our Kids
3. Go the Extra Mile
4. Be A Good Listener
5. Acceptance Strengthens Friendship
6. Caring for the Caregiver
7. Be Inclusive!
8. Invite Us…Again!
9. “Walk in Our Shoes”
10. Help Us Advocate (Don’t worry, it's easy!)
 
              Click on the link for detailed descriptions of each suggestion!
 
 
                                           Here is the card I created for today's blog hop!
 
 
 
      To create my card I used the butterfly from the new stamp company with beautiful, trendy designs "The Stamp Market". The name of the stamp set is "Papillon", French for butterfly. The Amazing diecut sentiment and stamp is from the My Favorite Things stamp set "Amazing".

     I created my rainbow watercolor background using ink pads, water, and a paint brush.

   I am SO happy you stopped by my blog today and please visit the blogs joining the Stamping For Autism Awareness Blog Hop. They've created fantastic cards for today's hop!

Here is a list of the designers that have created projects for the Stamping For Autism Awareness Blog Hop!

An InLinkz Link-up

12 comments:

Tracie Pond said...

You are amazing and so is your card. Thank you sweetie =)

AJ Bodine said...

Veronica, this is absolutely gorgeous, thank you for inviting me to participate in this wonderful hop!

Connie Mercer said...

Awesome card. Love the rainbow theme. Thanks for the help:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card and I love you and your AWESOME fam!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Beautiful card Veronica!! I really need to learn how to do that rainbow technique!! Lots of LOVE!! !

conil said...

Oh my, that rainbow of watercolor. Amazing. Beautiful work, girl.

Lieve said...

Beautiful card in happy colours for a great, important cause !
Warm greetings from Belgium,
Lieve

Kate said...

Such a fabulous, fabulous card! The background looks super and the sentiment is bang on!

I found your post by accident as I was looking for something else online. I'm also a card maker and my youngest has autism. I would LOVE to be involved if you do another hop in the future. I can be reached via my blog or via email at smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com.

Thanks so much for spreading awareness and acceptance. This mum appreciates it!!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Joanne Soukup said...

Stunning :)

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is beautiful Veronica!
I can't even imagine how difficult it would be, on a day to day basis, to have an Autistic child. I read the link to better understand what Autism families need. Thank you for sharing this as we all need to be connected and understand better so we CAN help.
I hope your son is doing well and I will pray for you all!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Your watercolor rainbow background is stunning!!

Dana said...

This sentiment is perfect Veronica. It's important for all of us to hear, but especially those fighting battles every day. Can I just say that your background looks INCREDIBLE? How did you get it so perfect? It's truly amazing.