Friday, August 15, 2008

I Love Fridays!

This was a very simple, fun card I made this week using stamps from Joann's. The sentiment really cracks me up! I used SU's new In-Colors, and my CB Paisley embossing folder. The ribbon, and buttons are from Joann's as well. I am so happy it is Friday. We don't have any exciting plans this weekend. Joe is going to work in the back yard around our deck and get it looking nice and pretty. I am on the hunt for the perfect rug for the area in front of our back double glass doors so I may run to a few places to see if I can find anything. I received a package from Joann's today with three of the newest CB folders and I can't wait to try them out so I will be playing with those this weekend also. Oh my gosh, I also have to tell you that I saw the new Stampin Up Fall Winter Mini today and I am in BIG TROUBLE! The stamps, paper, and accessories are amazing!! Be on the lookout for the great deals I will be posting soon. Have a wonderful weekend my friends!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card...I love the sentiment too...and I think it's very true:-) Oh oh, if you'r ein big trouble with the Winter Mini, then taht means I'm gonna be in really big trouble:-)LOL!! Hope you have a super weekend!! Hugs,Kelly

Paula said...

Very cute card, Veronica! That saying is very true! Hope you had a nice restful weekend!

Rebecha said...

Great card. I love the paisley CB folder. I can't wait to look at the new mini.