Friday, September 19, 2008

My Big Boy and a Card!

Oh my goodness can you believe how big Cam has gotten! He hit his 9 month mark a week ago today. It really is scary how fast time goes. This pic was taken yesterday when his very good friends Ava, and Dylan came over to play. I'm not sure Cam was very happy that someone else was sitting in his bouncy chair. lol. He had a great time but he sure was tired yesterday evening.


I made this card today from a card I love in the new Fall/Winter Catalog. I love the simplicity and elegance of this card and plan to use this layout on more cards. The felt snow flakes, and ribbon are from one of my favorite stores "Big Lots". I am totally going there tomorrow to pick up more Holiday ribbon. Not only is it cute, but it was only $1 for 9 feet! The weekend is supposed to be really nice so I think tomorrow we will go to the flea market and see if we can find any treasures.I hope all of you have a safe, happy, weekend.



1 comment:

Paula said...

This is a great card, Veronica! Love the ribbon. Guess I should go find a Big Lots!